(Multibook Co.,Ltd.) (as below “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the website https://www.multibook.co.jp. This page informs you our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users.
Article 1. Collection of your Personal Information
- To the extent permitted by applicable law “the Protection of Personal Information”, we collect the following information.
Personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Browsing history information and characteristic information, such as:
- Usage of the Website – such as a history of pages viewed on the website, date and time
- Access Environment – such as IP address, browser and the type of device you are using to access the website
- Technical information – such as cookies, geographic location, individual identification information of your device
and other relevant information
Article 2. How we may collect Personal Information
- We may collect necessary information directly from you, when you inquire or register for our website service.
This information can include:
- Company’s Name
- Company’s address
- First and Last Name
- Official Position
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Bank account number
Article 3. The purpose of collecting and using information
The details are as follows,
- In order to notify products and service of our companies or of our associated companies to the users
- To notice information or contact the users
- To respond inquiry
- To implement our survey
- To prevent unauthorized access
- To improve service, develop new service, or marketing
- Other related purposes
Article 4. Change in purpose of use
- We may change the purpose of use if a connection with the purpose of use prior to the change can be reasonably recognized.
- When the purpose of use is changed, we will notify the user or announce the changed purpose of use by our prescribed procedure.
Article 5. Disclosure of your collected Personal Information to third parties
- We do not share your personal information without your agreement, except the following cases.
- When under the legal provision
- When the government, municipal organizations or any organization entrusted should mandate disclosure of personal information to carry out their duties, and when it hinders their duty with your agreement to use information.
- When the following matters have already been publicly announced or notified.
- Including disclosure to third parties for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to third parties
- Suspend disclosing personal information to third parties at the request of the users
- The following acts, however, are not regarded as “disclosure of information to third parties” and therefore do not correspond the above clause:
- When we outsource part or all of your information under a legal extent to fulfill our operation
- Sharing of information upon business mergers or acquisitions
- When we share personal information with a specific person and notify you of the following matters,
- items to be shared
- extent of information users
- purpose of the relevant users
- the responsible person’s first and last name or relevant official name
Article 6. Disclosure of Personal Information
- In case where users request disclosure of their personal information, we first verify their identification and then disclose their information back to them promptly.
However, in the following cases where there is possibility not to notify you a part or all of information, we give you a prompt notice about that effect.
And this shall not apply in case where we take no obligation for disclosure by personal information protection or other related laws.
- Cases in which disclosure may cause fear to harm the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the user or a third party
- Cases in which disclosure might seriously impede the proper execution of our business
- Cases in which disclosure violates related laws
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding clause, we won’t generally disclose any information except browsing history information or characteristic information.
Article 7. Editing and deleting Personal Information
- Users can request us the edition or deletion followed by our procedure, in case where user’s personal information is incorrect.
- Upon the above request, if we judge to meet the request, we first verify their identification and then delete promptly, and inform users of that effect.
In addition, if we decided not to edit or delete on rational basis, we inform them of that fact.
- In case where we take no obligation for editing or deleting by personal information protection or other related laws, the provisions of the above two clauses have no application.
Article 8. Termination of Personal Information Use
- Upon request by users that we have used or obtained user’s personal information inappropriately or illegally beyond the approved extent, we verify their identification and then conduct necessary investigations, we suspend the use and inform you of that effect.
However, in case where a large sum of expenses should be required or where the termination of use should be difficult, then we can take necessary substitute measures for protecting the rights and interests of user.
- In case where we take no obligation for suspension of the Utilization, etc., by personal information protection or other related laws, the provisions of the preceding clause has no application.
Article 10. Our information desk
Please contact us for inquiries regarding our privacy at the following.
Address: 5F, 1-1-8 Nishigotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Company name: 株式会社マルチブック (Multibook Co.,Ltd.)